Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Shit hits the fan with several arguments and a House Meeting! #BB15 w/FB times and Pics!

The Stats:

MVP Twist is over

9 Person Jury

Andy won HOH

Have Nots  Elissa Helen Gina Marie and Aaryn

America chose Mung Beans and Mackerel as the Have Not Food

Andy nominated Jessie and Spencer on the block

POV players Andy Spencer Jessie Picked  Elissa Helen Amanda  Host was McCrae

Andy won POV


Andy did not use the POV

Spencer and d Jessie are up for Eviction

There was ZERO activity thru the day  and after the POV. Nothing went down till Helen began chucking Jessie under the bus and outing things to Aaryn in the HOH

SHIT HITS THE FAN! 

8/12/13 10:53 pm  cams 3/4 Jessie/ Helen  go to play pool but Jessie calls out Helen for telling Aaryn that  it was her who wanted Amanda out when it was also Helen
10:56 pm  Helen tried to flip the conversation  on Jessie bringing up the Amanda house flipping the previous week

10:57pm Helen storms off  saying  that she believes it's a lie and rushes thru the house to find someone to tell  HER SIDE to

10:58 cams 1/2 helen get Andy Amanda and Mccrae and tells them HER SIDE

11:03 cams 3/4  McCrae and Jessie  in the cockpit and she tells Mccrae that Helen was on board last week to get Amanda out and that she got Elissa to agree and then tried to get Andy and Judd in the SR to agree but she thinks that they shut her down  and that's why Helen was telling the story up in the HOH with Aaryn and Elissa there.  Also Jessie disclosed that she confided in Spencer and that is why  she knows that  Helen and Spencer are working together because what helen said  Jessie didn't tell helen she told Spencer 

11:06 pm Jessie tells Mccrae that he can keep her  and Mccrae replies I'm voting spencer out (which is a lie but this can change) 

11:10 Amanda busts up the Cockpit conference and drags McCrae out to have a  smoke so Jessie follows and decided to tell both Amanda and McCrae everything


11:10 cams 1/2 Helen up to HOH to talk to Aaryn where Aaryn is telling helen she wants to work with her and trusts her. and appreciated her game 


11:13 cams 3/4
Amanda : who told you I wanted to back door Helen
Jessie: I never said that you wanted to backdoor helen
Amanda: Helen said that it was you
Jessie: no
Amanda So Helen came up with that plan to get me out
Jessie: Even if i wanted to get you out right now i dont  helen has shit on me
Amanda: in some countries when someone shits on you it's a good thing
11:15 Jessie: they commissioned me to make out with Judd to get his vote
Amanda: he knew that
Amanda : did they come to you or you go to them
Jessie: Helen and I  were in a room
Amanda: so helen and leissa were on board to get me out



11:16 
Amanda : we can do a Keeping it real with Mandy and get them to clarify it

11:17 cams 1/2
Elissa up in the HOH and Helen retells it now to Elissa and Aaryn 

11:18 cams 3/4 
Jessie: I'm glad that this happened because I have been loyal to her for 3 weeks and she hasn't had my back 

11:19 cams 1/2 Amanda goes up to the HOH and tells Helen/Elissa/Aaryn that Jessie is saying that  you 2 were on board to get me out last week and right now she is making it like you helen and Elissa, were the masterminds behind it  So if you 2 want to come down and stick up for yourselves she is totally throwing you both under the bus



11:21 Elissa I don't want to get into a fight with anyone. SHe is on the block and it doesn't make sense we're not on the block

 11:22 Helen forces Elissa to go and confront Jessie

11:23 Helen confronts Jessie in the bathroom cams 3/4 


Helen :Can you tell me why you're telling everyone that Elissa and I were scheming to get out Amanda 
Jessie: because you were 
Helen: I'm not going to fight with you because i'm not wasting my time and YOU ARE on the block and you're leaving thursday 

11:26 pm cams 1/2 Helen is retelling it all to Aaryn/Andy GM and then Elissa

11:32pm Jessie heads up to the HOH room
11:32 cams 3/4
 Spencer acknowledges to McCrae that Jessie did tell him what she was saying  but he cant say anything due to his position of being on the block

11:33pm cams 1/2

Elissa: Jessie  have you been taking any medication
Jessie: advil , why
Elissa: Because you have been over analyzing things lately
Jessie:I'm insulted that you would think that

Elissa and GM leave the HOH and Jessie continues to tell Andy what happened and Helen tried to back peddles

11:35 pm

 Helen I have been trying to be loyal to you and I haven't really been telling Amanda all the things that you and I have been talking about because i didn't want her to come after you
Jessie: that's fine but you threw me under the bus with Aaryn
Helen: she knew but you tried to flip the house 
Jessie: that wasn't me that was Howard and Candice
Helen then I'm sorry
Jessie: and we're talking about  last week that you wanted Amanda out

11:37 Jessie tells Helen that she's setting her up  and Helen storms off saying I dont want it to get ugly
11:38 Jessie calls out Helen as a liar that she looked to the right so that means you are lying. You went and ran to Amanda and Mccrae to tell them everything so I had to do this to defend myself

Helen: great give it to me I'll take it all. I'm not on the block!


Helen storms out of the HOH room

11:40 pm cams 3/4 helen runs back outside and tells them what just happened up in HOH
Helen she is trying to make me look bad before she leaves this house on Thursday 
From that point on Spencer kept his mouth shut and Everyone but jessie was talking about how jessie just sealed her fate.


 8/13/13 
12:40 am cams 3/4 Jessie heads up to HOH Helen apologizes to Jessie 

Jessie: why is this coming now and not when I asked to talk to you before


SideBar: Helen is back peddling to secure a vote in the jury house from Jessie but that's never gonna happen! 

Jessie: you called me a lair and then threw me under the bus  so I have no other card to play.
Helen: You are not going anywhere this week you are safe
Jessie: I don't believe you


12:52 Amanda and Mccrae listen in from the colorblock room



12:53 Jessie what is the difference with you saying that you were on board so you lied to me
Helen I needed to know  where you lied with them

12:54 helen "i'm done I'm Done I'm Done 

Helen walks away and heads back into the HOH room

Jessie: that's a really nice story Helen 

1:05 am cams 3/4 Jessie with Aaryn in the bathroom


Jessie: I went to Andy with that information because he said that he wanted to work with me
Aaryn:  (inaudible) well then it was a lie
Jessie: so then that means that he went to helen and Elissa with that so you know that he's working with them 
Aaryn: i didn't know that but now I do
Jessie: well now you do so my gift to you 
Jessie: I should have never gone to him I should have never trusted him he told me he was never going to put me on the block
Jessie: why would Andy throw me under the bus if i'm not Andy's target 
Aaryn: why don't you go tell him that
Jessie: Helen just fucked me

1:10 am Helen out of the DR and tells  her side of the HOH landing convo to Amanda McCrae Elissa and Aaryn


Aaryn: she just said that she knows that Andy is working with you
Jessie is outside the door listening in and she can hear Helen clear as day! 



Helen: Jessie said that she only told one person that she can trust and I purposely didn't bring up Andy's I just denied that conversation so now i have to talk to Andy because i definitely don't want Andy to think he can not trust me 

Jessie runs up to the HOH to tell Andy  and asks him if he was the one who told Helen that  helen has been distant from jessie

Andy :yeah but I thought that would help you fix it
Jesie: no she's now using it as saying that i'm coming after her 

2:14 cams 3/4 Jessie tells GM that  her BFF Aaryn is a rat

2:32 cams 3/4  Jessie retreats to bed

2:33 cams 1/2GM corners Aaryn to tell her that Jessie didn't say anything bad about her

This carries on outside to the Hot tub with Just Aaryn and GM. 

Aaryn is upset that Jessie is saying that Aaryn was saying shit. but GM cant say specifics and Aaryn wants Specifics

GM: she said that  I annoy you and that you didn't want to be affliated with me. but some of it had to do with Kaitlin but it's nothing that I never  heard before

Aaryn: everybody here talks shit that is in here. I tried to help jessie out and I really wanted her to stay  she was loyal to me and spencer has told lies after lies but now.

2:46 am cam 3/4 
Aaryn I should have never talked shit in there  in the rainbow room with amanda and mccrae and jessie was listening outside the door. Why am im going to sit on  a sinking ship Jessie is going home so why would i talk to her. I'm not going to be cool with her throwing my name out there.

2:50 am cams 1/2   Aaryn Andy Spencer and GM up to HOH 

2:53 Aaryn tells GM to just drop what she is saying defending jessie 

2:54 GM I dont know why youa re fighting me i didnt do nothing
Aaryn: when people bring your name up you're not cool so when people bring my name up don't expect me to be cool
Aaryn and GM get heated

GM:LISTEN!!
Aaryn: im not going to sit here 
GM: Im cool mommie im not gonna say nothing. i'm cool
Adny it's good she's leaving in 2 days
GM: you want to bring it up to her and start a fight with her then go ahead 
aaryn: I doint know why youa re still talking 
GM what's wrong with you?





Aaryn: you're fucking annoying right now


GM I'm annoying! you better check yorself again! If you want to yell at me you better yell at me right now!


Sidebar: Aaryn was walking out and GM decided to get up and go aftedr Aaryn*
GM: c'mon Aaryn
Andy no both of you stop
GM is chasing Aaryn out of the room

GM: c'mon what do you want to say to me you want to be a big girl come and talk to me in my face



 GM follows Aaryn outside the HOH and down the stairs
GM cuz you want to get loud in front of everybody cuz i'll follow you right down the stairs. 
aaryn fuck off
GM:why you being so  nasty right now!!
aaryn because im so annoyed im annoyed !
GM: you want to go talk to jessie go talk to jessie!
GM:jess!! I;ll bring them up here
Aaryn leave me the fuck alone! 




Aaryn : why?
GM: cuz you want  to know what she said so bring her up here so she can say what she said
Aaryn i dont want you you are the one who keeps bringing this up!
GM: you're the one who is acting all crazy aaryn
Aaryn: get the fuck away from me
GM you see what im talking about 
aaryn get away from me
GM what you want to start fights with me so you can pull
Aaryn: leave me the fuck alone
 Aaryn is now back in the HOH room and GM followed her back in there

GM lets fucking talk
aaryn i dont want to fucking talk i want you to leave me the fuck alone!
GM you are yelling like a psycho path again
Aaryn again?
GM: again
Aaryn: ok then can you leave me alone so i can walk out
We get fishies

2:56 cams 1/2 GM screams Everybody wake up!  as she comes down the HOH stairs  for a house meeting 



Aaryn: I am fuckign sick of this why cant i walk away it was over why cant i jsut walk away god she is fuckig crazy!

Helen and Jessie jump up to the house meeting chant but helen has to go tot eh DR so Amanda McCrae Jessie head up to the HOH 

GM: goes and wakes up Amanda McCrae Elissa Helen
GM: she is yelling at me to try and fight. maybe she didn't take her medicine i don't fucking know



2:58 cams 1/2 Aaryn goes to lock the door andy tells her not to
GM i just wanted to bring everyone up so that there is no yelling tomorrow . and i don't want anyone think that we are  butting heads and get things twisted

Aaryn if you got something for them to hear say it to them cuz i dont give a fuck
Aaryn: she followed me out the door and got in my face
GM can you please rewind why you were yelling at me


Aaryn: cuz you said that  jessie was saying shit about me
GM i said that jessie  didn't say anything it wasn't that she said that she was calling you a bitch,
aaryn: i wasn't going anywhere i was going to bed
aaryn i told you not to tell  me what  to do.. drop it!
GM: youa re goijg to britgn it up tomorrow
Aaryn you dont know anything about me  so stop it
GM: you would you like to say anything that you said negative about me before it comes out
Aaryn: I said everything to your face
GM i just don't want anyone  to fight.
Aaryn i cant believe this is going on right now
Amanda she's never said anything about you ever
Aaryn: i was upset that my name was brought up by jessie but i wasn't going to go to her i was going to sleep
GM: i dont want to look like the bad guy
GM the only one that would say it is me and spencer from out back
Aaryn I didn't hear it from you
GM: i don't want people to think i was a bully. my voice is calm and I don't  do that
Aaryn:L you don't do that? you just did you got in my face and basically chest bumped me
GM if i did that then they would call me into the DR
Aaryn: they probably will

Amanda : The only reason Jessie was in here she wants you to fight so you will flip the vote stop the fighting

GM: im sorry  aaryn i didn't want to fight with you 
Aaryn:well  i don't know why you're still talking
GM: hey you're my friend and i want everyone to know that i volunteered to be a have not for you so that you wouldn't suffer a lone
Aaryn: yeah it's all on me
GM: yeah ask him(points to andy)  I like you that much cuz i didnt want you to suffer. good night fella's good night ladies

GM leaves the HOH

Aaryn:  I cant deal with GM shit anymore. I was going down to go to sleep 

3:19 am  cams 1/2 Jessie Aaryn in the drawing room


Aaryn: I was trying to help you it was game play
Jessie it's not going to get you a vote
Aaryn i was trying to help you jessie
Jessie: I dont  believe you



Jessie: you relayed our conversation word for word
Aaryn: what was wrong with that
Jessie: you didn't have to i do that and i don't trust you anymore
Aaryn well i have to go to bed

Jessie and Helen is a fucking cunt too

Aaryn goes into the have not room and everyone seems to be all ok with GM and Aaryn for now

Aaryn: I didn't tell you all the bad things she has said about you guys 

Jessie listening by the door while Elissa give a speech about it not being a time for desperate measure and that there are starving children in the world!


So there you have it folks! It's a bit Messy but that's how it went down! 

But after all that All is forgiven  because nwo GM and Aaryn  are back to being besties in the house  and they are going to  act  all  happy around jesie and ignore her for the next 2 days  to bust Jessie chops 





No comments:

Post a Comment