Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Would you want the ASSHAT back? #BB15

We all know last week Jeremy took Elissa's hat and wiped his ass with it so where's the hat been?

Apparently at the Dry Cleaners. 

After production "scolded" Jeremy then told him to not only disclose what he did but apologize to Elissa. Then give her options as to what she wanted to do with the hat.

As of today the hat has now been returned to Elissa.

Here's the thing, would you really want that hat back?  I know I wouldn't! I would want a new one with the tag on it and  a receipt !

However today 7/9/13 at 2:47pm BBT Cam 4  Big Brother called Elissa to the Storage Room and there she found her North Carolina hat waiting for her. 

Elissa 's back was toward us but you can see in the reflection  what was going on. 


Elissa first looked at the hat inside and out. Then she took the hat and sniffed it. 
 



WHY? I don't know?  But I wouldn't  have done that! NO WAY NO HOW!

Then she looked  again at the hat and  fastened the back of the hat and walked out of the storage room.



I give much respect for the way Elissa handled and is still handling the situation. We know she did not see how it went down and if she did I think she would have chosen a new hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment